Growth Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Record Evolution is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist that will drive the company’s marketing operating engine. The growth marketer proposes, implements, and maintains growth strategies for all Record Evolution marketing channels.
You will plan and implement processes to grow the Record Evolution brand. You will drive traffic, leads, and customers to Record Evolution through diverse marketing channels. Further, you will monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives and programs.
The Growth Marketing Specialist will help Record Evolution accelerate its strategic positioning as an industrial IoT platform. You will contribute to the development of the overarching brand positioning and marketing strategy and will ensure its implementation, tracking the effectiveness of all actions. You will define growth objectives and develop tactics to achieve your targets while taking ownership of the tracking of relevant metrics as well as the optimization and scaling of existing marketing initiatives.
The Growth Marketing Specialist reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems (Google Tools esp. Google Ads, WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter) to generate, distribute, and report on leads;
- Create scalable processes to establish best practices in campaign and lead management;
- Identify trends, establish the needed KPIs, and engage in hypothesis testing;
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and track the effectiveness and business impact;
- Maintain a solid foundation of marketing and analytics tools;
- Evaluate new technologies to continually improve marketing performance;
- Monitor and optimize campaigns while keeping current with industry best practices;
- Develop robust KPIs for performance monitoring;
- A/B testing and the development of a paid marketing programme.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing growth marketing campaigns using a diverse set of platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, etc.);
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to respond creatively to challenges and uncover unexpected possibilities;
- Highly structured with a knack for strategic planning and the capacity to follow through and consistently pursue outstanding outcomes;
- Out-of-the-box thinker who is eager to experiment and pivot in response to shifting business needs;
- Excellent communicator with the ability to uncover the trends behind results to relevant stakeholders and articulate the rationale behind marketing decisions.
We do not expect individual candidates to have perfect knowledge in all these areas and we are happy to welcome applicants whose professional experience does not exactly match the job description. Record Evolution is looking for people with a passion for technology who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and want to create something new. Apply now!
What we offer
You will participate in high-growth, high-potential projects where you will take ownership and co-shape processes from the very beginning.
You will work with cutting-edge technologies and gather experience in a dynamic setting that allows you to grow fast.