Sales Manager / Business Development (m/f/d)
At Record Evolution, we are looking for an experienced sales enthusiast to help us get our first clients on board. You will be responsible for identifying sales channels, closing sales, developing and executing hands-on sales strategies that drive revenue for our IoT & AI platform. Further, you will monitor and report on sales goals, develop tactics, and further expand our repository of sales resources. You will report directly to and work closely with the CEO to streamline the existing business, drive strategic direction, and advise on resource allocation. In this role, you will identify, develop, coordinate and execute the company’s commercial goals.
- Work closely with the CEO to identify and develop sales channels that work best for our product
- Take end-to-end ownership of the different stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting and demos to closing
- Drive enterprise sales with target customers
- Develop and streamline inbound and outbound sales; identify tools to create iterable sales processes
- Actively manage and seek to continually improve sales across channels to ensure revenue and commercial goals are met
- Take ownership of major KPIs and metrics (demos, clients gained, sales efficiency, SQLs, MQLs, MRR, CAC, etc.), continuously monitoring performance against targets
- Collaboratively work with other functions, especially Marketing and Content, to continuously develop on-target resources that align with the overall business strategy and achieve a common goal. This includes, but is not limited to, the continuous development of resources such as webinars and demos, whitepapers, presentations, trade show assets, and related marketing materials.
- Research and analyze existing and emerging business opportunities, keep current with market conditions, product demand, and resource requirements to align with commercial goals
- A proactive and competitive individual with strong communication and team-building skills
- First-hand sales experience and readiness to take end-to-end ownership of the sales cycle
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, plus the ability to implement these with flexibility and resourcefulness
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use metrics to substantiate commercial decisions, extend recommendations, and incite actions
- A problem-solver who thrives in a deadline-driven environment and can instill a sense of urgency in teams
- A strategic mind with a hands-on mindset; a detail-oriented individual who sees the big picture but is also able to multitask to achieve sales goals
- Demonstrable experience in developing an advanced sales stack and creating a repeatable sales process
- Prior experience or interest in the B2B SaaS industry; curious about new technologies and advances
- Full professional proficiency in German and English is essential.
- An exciting role with the opportunity to develop and grow the company’s sales effort and its strategy
- A dynamic and fun working environment with the opportunity to join a highly innovative company and leave a mark in the industry
- A spirit of innovation & an investigative mindset
- Growth mentality & room for your personal development
- Working with outstanding people coming from different disciplines
- Permanent full-time position in Frankfurt am Main and flexible working hours if agreed
- Weekly lecture series & internal workshops
We do not expect individual candidates to have perfect knowledge in all these areas and we are happy to welcome applicants whose professional experience does not exactly match the job description. Record Evolution is looking for people with a passion for technology who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and want to create something new. Apply now!
What we offer
You will participate in high-growth, high-potential projects where you will take ownership and co-shape processes from the very beginning.
You will work with cutting-edge technologies and gather experience in a dynamic setting that allows you to grow fast.