Junior Web Developer / Intern (m/f/d)
As a growing company with a focus on data science and IoT projects, we support the entire value chain from data collection and data engineering to the creation of customized machine learning solutions.
We believe that every company, regardless of its resources, can have access to high-quality data and the ability to innovate at scale. To this end, we have developed the Record Evolution platform—an IoT development studio with device management, data science, and app development functionalities.
For our IoT & AI platform, we are looking for a Junior Web Developer or an enthusiastic and skilled intern with a high level of personal responsibility. You take ownership of your work, have a love for detail, and enjoy getting to know new technologies and systems? Then we want to meet you.
- Build test cases for the Record Evolution platform using Cypress.js (https://www.cypress.io/).
- Support developers in daily tasks.
- Develop your skills and potentially grow your role.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of revision control systems (such as GitHub), multi-user frontends, front-end unit testing.
- Basic understanding of Docker (ability to use basic Docker commands to debug and inspect containers).
- Languages: Good written and spoken English; good German is a plus.
- You work independently, bring in your own ideas, and like to discuss them.
- You are curious, like to ask questions and receive and give feedback.
We do not expect individual candidates to have perfect knowledge in all these areas and we are happy to welcome applicants whose professional experience does not exactly match the job description. Record Evolution is looking for people with a passion for technology who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and want to create something new. Apply now!
What we offer
You will participate in high-growth, high-potential projects where you will take ownership and co-shape processes from the very beginning.
You will work with cutting-edge technologies and gather experience in a dynamic setting that allows you to grow fast.
Do you have any questions?
Hi, I’m Zornitsa and am happy to respond to any queries you might have around the application process. You want to help shape the future of Data Science? We look forward to getting to know you!